[at-l] thoughts whilst hiking

My god...I've told you all this before...

When i hike...the thoughts I have are mind-boggling. (Kinda boggles the
mind, doesn't it?) I have an absolute blast in my head. Somethymes to the
point of gawfalling (is that a word?) (I mean is 'gawfalling' a word. Not is
'that' a word.) I'd give my left sister to see a film of some of the stuff I
thought on my thru-hike. (Or, digital stills...)

anyway, I says to Lulu, I sez...