[at-l] Lottery (off subject)

Actually, the problem is the unanticipated consequences of even a good
thing. Huge Lotto winnings are often associated with strife, loss of
friendships, attempts at exploitation as well as huge changes in
activities. Folks who quit jobs and become idle often do not do well
for very long.

I see the question as being very similar to "what would you do if you
knew the world would end in 30 minutes." Hopefully, I'd pour a double
of a fine single malt for myself and an old Tequilla for my wife, then
wait 45 minutes before making any other decisions.

Bill...