[at-l] G4 first impressions

Sanne Bagby wrote:

> Amy,
>
> Have you tried putting the thermarest into the pack,
> deflated, then - once in place - inflate it as much as
> you can. This should provide both additional stiffness
> and more friction (avoiding the tendency for it to pop
> out)? Good luck.

Yep!  I tried that.  Maybe my pack has a different pocket?
I have the short torso pack so it's possible.  There's
a pocket at the bottom of the pack and another at the top,
so rather than one deep pocket to slide the pack into, you
have a shallow one and then a place to tuck the of the pad.
That's where the pad was slipping out.  I did inflate
the pad, and then it wanted to bulge out in the middle.

-amy