From: Chase Davidson <wb4pan@mindspring.com>
To: <at-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2002 8:39 AM
Subject: Re: [at-l] caffeine addicts unite!

> How about a coffee chaw!,
>
> On the trail I use those Folgers coffee bags (like tea bags) they give a
good tasting cup of joe. Sometimes I like to do cold breakfast though. One
thing I do is to take one of those coffee bags and tear it in half. Then I
cut the little dunking string in half and tie off each half making two
little coffee bags (you have to empty some of the coffee). Now put one of
these little bags between your cheek and gum for a burst of coffee flavor
and plenty of caffeine kick too. Store the other bag in
> the little foil pouch, for later use.
> Hey you can pretend to do something I would never do! Chew tobacco hahaha
gag me with a spoon. I hate the smell of cigarettes. I tried one of those
little pouches of tobacco one time for about ten seconds pa-too-wee.