[at-l] What would you do? (When the world ends) MarcelProust's

>From: Jan Leitschuh <janl2@mindspring.com>
>No one would wear .. high heels for that matter (certainly not panty hose,
>gawd!). No one
>would reconcile their checkbook or fret about dust bunnies behind the
>fridge. Money would become irrelevant.

I don't know . . . my only dancing shoes are high heeled shoes. And swing
dancing is way too much fun to give up forever ;> Though I confess to never
reconciling my checkbook. And the dust bunnies are way too cute to kill.

>I say, bring on that earth-shattering meteor! Then at least we can all
>really live for 24 hours.

But that would punish those who actually are living now! And besides I
haven't hiked nearly enough yet.

Daphne