[at-l] hiking in sandals -

Reefs are my favorite hiking sandal (Convertible type with the molded
insole). I hate Tevas - they rub my feet raw and Chacos have too high of an
arch for me. Reefs molded insole is perfect for my foot so they are all I
use anymore. But they do have two flaws. First they need a strap connecting
the back strap to the front strap. Second they need a better sole. The one
they use wears down very quickly and doesn't grip well. There used to be a
third flaw. Finding them used to be impossible, but the web has solved that
problem.

http://www.bigdeal.com/reef/guy-sandals/convertible-689.html
(Warning if you use them: They take forever if they don't have them in
stock. Don't order them online, use the phone so they can tell you what
colors are currently available.)

Daphne