From: at-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:at-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of Jan Leitschuh
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 8:46 PM
To: Snodrog5@aol.com; AT-List
Subject: Re: [at-l] New Balance - Factory store coupon (MA and ME)

Can anyone explain what the New Balance Numbering System signifies?
My 804s replaced the 803 (I assume),

Now I hear that 804s will be phased out. Horrors! I finally find a shoe that
minimizes my foot pain, and it is discontinued?!

So - what are alternatives? What are, say, 904s and 851s? If I hike in 804s,
do I need to stock up now like a greedy little monster, or is this par for
the NB course - another will be right along, just as good or better?

Snodrog5@aol.com wrote:

> >From Mara: "For the folks in the northeast that can get to the New
Balance

--