[at-l] New Balance - Factory store coupon (MA and ME)

At 08:46 PM 1/10/02 -0500, Jan Leitschuh wrote:
>Can anyone explain what the New Balance Numbering System signifies?
No.

>Now I hear that 804s will be phased out. Horrors! I finally find a shoe that
>minimizes my foot pain, and it is discontinued?!
I've  only owned one pair of NB shoes.  They were the second worst shoes I
ever owned (Reebok earned honors for the worst).  Shoes are a *very*
individual thing.  Truly a case of one person's trash is another's
treasure.  My favorites are all made by Brooks but...  I know people who
hate Brooks shoes.  It is a truism among runners that when you finally find
the perfect shoe for you, they will discontinue it.

sAunTerer