[at-l] OT...most amusing spam I've ever received...Fwd:Timetravelers PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

kahley wrote:

> >message: If you are a time traveler or alien disguised as human and or
> >have the technology to travel physically through time I need your help!

	You got this, too?

	I was going give him a hand, but then got to the line -

> >Please do not reply if your an evil alien!
> >Thanks

	Well, shoot. Just another example of the bigotry inherent in the
system.

	Evil Aliens Unite!! End Prejudice Now!!!

--

yumitori(AT)montana(DOT)com