[at-l] Section hikes: NJ --> Maine

I am planning a series of hikes this season which will take me from the =
Delaware Water Gap to Katahdin in 6 segments.  Circumstances dictate I =
that be home about half of each month, hence the format described.

Approximate sections will be

NJ and NY - April
CT and MA - May
VT - June
NH - July
ME (1st half) - August
ME (finish) September

This is not necessarily perfect but it fits the schedule I have to work =
with and I do want to do the trail in sequence South to North.

I would appreciate any advice and comments on how to make the most of =
this schedule, where are the pitfalls, etc.

Thanks
Pb

multipart/alternative
  text/html