[at-l] The (insurance) weasles strike again amy and Lyme disease

askowronek@mindspring.com writes:

> He thought I was being a hypochondriac.  It pays to be
> persistent.  (In most things.  :)

  Amy: you think you had a hard time. I hiked a couple of weeks with a Brit.
When he returned to England, he became super tired, rash, etc,etc, and yada.
Anyway, he had to take documentation from the Internet into the doctor's
office, second trip in, to educate his doctor before my friend could be
treated correctly. " you see, old chap, we don't have a disease like that in
England."
  Dare

multipart/alternative
  text/html