[at-l] "The Trail Isn't Really Wilderness Anyway..."

He said officials wanted to steer clear of undeveloped heights where a=20
windmill would be out of place.=20
=E2=80=9CI wouldn=E2=80=99t put one on top of Camel=E2=80=99s Hump, but I wo=
uld put one where there=20
is an infrastructure already set up. In my view, ski areas are exactly the=20
place to have a windmill,=E2=80=9D Dean said.=20
   =20

    ***  This is the downward slide providing the means to further develop=20
incompatible infrastructure into the corridor which inevitably occurs when=20
just a little more is OK because - "there's an infrastructure already set-up=
"=20
in there - or "the Trail really isn't a wilderness anyway..."

     This is part of the reason why it's important to understand MacKaye.=20
First it's a ski-area to serve local needs, then it's ridgetop power=20
development...=20

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---