ATC ceiling clarification... Re: [at-l] Creation of the AT

--- saunterer@jimbullard.org wrote:
> A thought comes to mind though.  Perhaps the AT Headquarters
> should get a painting on the ceiling of McKay and Avery in
swirling white robes, arms out stretched, with index fingers
almost touching.  Oooo!  I'd better do penance for that remark.

### All things considered, I think the two would be best
depicted as either pointing (obliviously) past each other or
floating in the ephemora back-to-back. I mean, you know, if
we're going for any historical accuracy....

Jus' ponderin'..
Sloetoe

=====
Spatior, Nitor, Nitor, In Nitor!