[at-l] Oatmeal (was The Zip Stove and cook pot)

My $0.02.  I'm going with the alcohol stove <prying hands off Dragonfly> and the add boiling water approach. Here's my oatmeal
recipe that's very edible, although not up to the Scottish Oats standard. It uses regular rolled, not quick oatmeal.

Oatmeal-Cranberry Breakfast

1 c. oatmeal
1/2 c. dried cranberries
2 Tbsp. walnut meal
3 Tbsp. sugar
2 Tbsp. Better than Milk
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. salt

At home: package in 1-qt Ziploc freezer bag.

In camp: Add 1-1/4 c. boiling water. Add 1 Tbsp. Squeeze Parkay, oil, or clarified butter. Stir, seal, and tuck in hat to keep hot.
Let stand 15 minutes.

BTW, if anyone finds me going thru gear withdrawal, please rub the MSR catalog on my body until I calm down.