[at-l] Gear approval/recommendation (waterfilter)

I forgot (since I don't use it) that the PUR Hiker keeps clean and dirty
separate automatically is you use a Platypus. Pull the bit valve off the
Platy line, attach it to the out nozzle of the filter, do the filter thing,
remove the Platy line from the Hiker, replace the bite valve, store the
filter and off you go.

OrangeBug