[at-l] Felix trip report

Well Felix, I swung by RPH hoping to catch you last night. I could have
made a lot of money serving those papers for the paternity suit... but you
were already gone. We're anxiously awaiting your trip report, how did it
all go? Got to thank you for finally bringing winter for NY, it never
snowed until you showed up. Maybe the ski areas could pay you to do a month
long southbound New England hike.. nah, that would be too much snow, maybe
just two weeks worth.... <g>

skeeter