From: at-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:at-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of Orange Bug
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 10:25 PM
To: Ed Williams; at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: RE: [at-l] Fleece/Other Clothing Recommendations

These will not work from painful experience.

There is nylon thread in the hem on the legs. This will rub and scratch
on your thighs and create the chaffing you seek to avoid. If you have
purchased them, get someone to either simply pull the thread or
restitch with silk thread of just about anything else.

Bill...
<BTW, I think you have too many bottoms and not enough pants> I'd go
with one lightweight capilenes, one convertible pant and one shorts,
and I'd debate bringing underwear at all.>