[at-l] Gear approval/recommendation (waterfilter)

VERY good point re toileting practices - which is a nice intro into ye
olde Dr. Bronners peppermint castile soap - gotta have some to keep
those hands clean, get that tingley feeling all over when you do your
(daily? weekly? monthly? quarterly?) wash-up; and then you can always
while away the time reading the incredible label . . . :)

Seriously, washing the hands up a bit after doin the big nasty #2
dumpster thing is a real good idea, and not often thought of by many
hikers . . .

Thru-Thinker