[at-l] The "Updated GARUCK Guest List n' Stuff" News

All The GaRuck News That's Fit To Print

It's drawing nigh-er...

Options (Many thanks to the following):

- Saturday night smashmallow campfire at Uncle Milt and Delita's pad, hot
chocolate to share as well.

- Soda-Can-Stove-Making 101, patiently, excruciatingly taught by Clyde
Dodge, OB and perhaps Charles Copeland. (Or perhaps not. He is being coy).
 OB to bring aluminum tape n' stuff. Jan L. bringing gobs of  hardware cloth
for pot stands.

-The Famous Chainsaw Pot Cozy Craft Class, by Dave Hicks.
 Bring your old blue pads and silicon glue, straightedge, old pie
plate/aluminum, toothpicks and a utility knife/box cutter. And your pot or
Rubbermain bowl.
 You KNOW you've been meaning to get around to this...

- On Sunday, David Addleton's dusted-off, rusted-off "Orienteeting For
Dummies" tips.
Bring your compii. Anyone have any topos?

-Some Saturday hikes, various directions, lengths and temperments

- A Hammock Lallapalooza, offered by several hammock fanati- er, fans,
coordinated by Rob Dekkerd.  Many slings to see, glom and hang out in
(ssssnzzzzz....)

All that the above folks "earn" is our personal thanks, so perhaps take a
gracious GaRuck moment to extend it.

Also:

- Gear Sale? I have some gear to sell, a Snowpeak non-stick solo pot, some
brand new unworn Merril Trail Runners (size 9.5), etc. I'm assuming others
will too.

- Kurt Russell - Are you willing to set up a Nomad or two for the curious?

- Sunny and Sunset will bring their Moonbow Tent-Pack setup. I'll bring my
Moonbow GearSkin. Anyone with cool gear, bring it to be fondled.

Ron/High Anxiety - what is your e-addy?

Also, anyone out there coming who is not on this list?

New additions:

Nighthawk (Eric Marcano)
Amy Friends Stone (resurfacing!)
Charles Copeland (likely)(or not)
Sheila Cole

Already Noted:

L. Parker and Trooper
OB
Chainsaw
Clyde Dodge and nephew Steve
Spur and Ready
Kurt Russell (of Nomad fame)
Hummingbird and Dutch Treat
David Addleton
VCat and husband
Sunny and Sunset
Rogene Beers
Lamar Powell and Diana
Bryan Kramer and misc. youth
Delita Wright
Jan L
Rob Dekkerd
Uncle Milt
DaleAmerica
Ron/High Anxiety
Who is staying where:
This much I know:
Cabin on Hill (2BR): Stop Smoking Hikers: (Clyde, nephew, David,
Jan)