[at-l] Gear approval/recommendation (waterfilter)

Don't know what the problem would be? Cut the tubing on the Platypus and
jam the SWA filter in the 2 holes.It gets hard to take apart, but that is
good as it avoid leaks. Remove the mouthpiece, elevate the bag and let the
water flow out into an awaiting clean water bottle.

OrangeBug