[at-l] Car camping coffee

I just weighed the plastic funnel designed to go over a cup and hold a #2
filter.  It weighs on my postal scale (cheap analog) approx 2 oz.  The
package of filters, (40 filters including the box), weighs 3 oz.  A week's
worth of filters would weigh in low enough to be immaterial.  Of course in
LNT practice, at the end of the week you would have 7 filters and 7
tablespoons of grounds, all wet, unless you burn them in your zip stove.
Rich