[at-l] Woohoo PaRuck

Just got off the phone with the National Office
of the org that runs the Hostel and all is well.

I had previously shared that I was getting nervous
about no one being able to talk with Shawn and
recently, e-mailed reservations going unconfirmed.

All is well, at least in the fact that we still have the
joint for the weekend,  Am waiting for contact from
'the regional director regarding the questions we
had earlier re heat/ showers/ soda machine.  But
I feel tons better after hearing an actual human say
that we are still a go!!  Woohoo!!