[at-l] GARUCK List

Hey ya'll. I'm new here and just caught whiff of the GARUCK. I plan to
be there for sure (barring an unforeseen calamity).

Has anyone reserved the pioneer sites? I guess the shelter might
work, too.

Also, I'll be bringing a Hennessy Ultralight, Golite Gust (L), and a
Terrapin Poncho with extension that I need to test to see if it has the
ability to replace the Hennessy fly. My living room tests seem positive.

Anything else? Dessert? I make good ramen.

-Nighthawk (Eric Marcano) Atlanta, GA