[at-l] Camping Coffee

Hi Everyone,
     Im new to the list.  My name is Carrie Sougnez : trail name 2001 was Double Helix.  I hiked 800 miles this past year from Springer to just before waynesboro.     I am an AVID coffee drinker much to the annoyance of my hiking partner husband Red Sock.   Every morning I would make 'cowboy coffee' with the my titanium pot.   I just couldnt give up my daily morning cup (I was
too afraid of the the coffee headache).   Anyway, I would highly recomend giving up coffee before you start hiking.    Making coffee in the morning was time consuming and resulted in later starts, less daily mileage etc...

Best of luck Joan,
    Double Helix