[at-l] Trail Coffee...(was Car camping coffee)

In a message dated 1/9/2002 11:09:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,
tjfort@netdoor.com writes:

> I too enjoy "real" coffee.  the best I can find for the trail is Folgers
> coffee bags.

I like the Folgers and generally drink it on the trail or the General Mills
International flavored stuff, Hazelnut, Irish Cream, Swiss Mocha etc..
Anything I eat or drink on the trail cannot be considered gourmet, unless POG
sents me something!

I know one hiker that *brews* ground coffee using a "Cuban sock", which looks
to be a conical shaped, collapsible cloth filter.  It stores neatly in a
ziplock and makes a great cup of coffee.

Whenever I see him on the trail, I always hit him up for a cup!

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---