[at-l] Car camping coffee

I recommend a french press coffee maker.  I actually like the coffee w/ this
better than an electric perc.  No electric needed, just hot water.

Its a glass ( hiker versions avail also ) tube thing.  You put the grounds
in, add boiling water, put the 'press' part back on the top of the tube and
let it sit a bit, then simply press the plunger & filter part down thru the
liquid.  the grounds stay under the press & the top is coffee, mm mmm good!

you can make this at a road stop w/ just your little can stove.  anywhere
you can get hot water ( like a convenience store as well ).

Paula