[at-l] GA Ruck Food

Currently, The GA RUCK has The following feeding frenzies:

1) Friday evening as folks get in - a mini chili potluck in which Sunny
is bringing some chili, and yours truly is bringing fixings for
cornbread.

2) Saturday AM as folks awaken - Blueberry pancake potluck, featuring
some of the best of the 2001 Blueberry Patch crop. Breakfast meat,
eggs, coffee, juice and other items are greatly anticipated and
appreciated. I've got squeeze butter-like substances and syrup. Paper
plates and plastic ware would be appreciated, unless you wish to bring
your own plates and utinsels.

3) Rumors abound regarding Saturday evening meal. Among options are a
mass eat at the restaurant in the Lodge or other options in the area.

BTW, I have a room in the Lodge reserved but plan to share a cabin with
Chainsaw and the Sunny's. I do not plan to drop the reservation until
we know everyone has a place to stay.

Bill....