[at-l] Frogg Toggs

\
Frogg Toggs are Rain/Wind pants and jacket made of a fused synthetic fabric
similar to type.  They are light and very wind resistant.  They are
advertised as Waterproof/Breathable, But in talking to folks who wear them,
I'd conclude that they are quite breathable and somewhat waterproof.  They
are somewhat fragile and will tear and/or abrade if abused (i.e.
bushwhacking through brush - not usually a problem on AT, or sliding over
coarse rocks, a frequent activity in New England) They are also quite
reasonably priced and so are popular among thru hikers.  Personally I may
yet buy the jacket, but I only worn long pants 4 days on my thru.

Big Bird '01