[at-l] Re: RE Frogg Toggs good bad

Make shorts outta them.

Kenneth Knight wrote:

> Here is another person that doesn't like the pants. I think the fit was iffy

Had the same problem with the pants - you can't squat in them without
feeling the seat will rip out. Not enough play in the cut.
Since I bought the Provent jacket and pants, which were even cheaper than
FroggToggs, rather than send them back (I wanted some thing protection for
an upcoming hike), I just whacked off the legs near the knees. Easy on,
easy, off, tautness in the rump solved, thighs protected at least as well as
rain chaps.
It occurred to me that, on a thru, I could throw everything, yes, everything
in the wash and hang out in my raingear. Shorts are VERY light now.