From: "Linda Benschop" <lvb@syclone.net>
To: "Clark Wright" <icw39@ncfreedom.net>; "Anderson, Paula_(MD)"
<PMAnderson@apshealthcare.com>
Cc: "'cce3'" <calebe@gate.net>; <at-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2002 3:07 PM
Subject: [at-l] No more Outfitter in Dahlonega

Thru Hiker shared....."Speaking of Dahlonega, the outfitter there is really
nice, and -

Hate to tell you, but they are no longer there.  Turned into some kind of an
art shop.  I went just before Christmas and all of a sudden it was changed.
No notice or anything, but I was told it was the same owners.  There are no
outfitters that I know of in this area.
Strange, isn't it??
Hummingbird