[at-l] Taking care of business - walking belongings

In a message dated 1/8/2002 11:22:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
PMAnderson@apshealthcare.com writes:

> yep - i'm STILL unpacking from storage.  i truly wish I had spent more time
> throwing stuff away before I loaded it in.  and it is frustrating to think I
> actually paid to store junk that I'm now tossing.  I'm making so many runs
> to the goodwill drop off i expect them to start calling me by name any day
> now..

Although Cheryl stored lots of herself and donated quite a bit to Goodwill,
she also had several yards sales before packing up and made some decent money.

ALL of my stuff still fits in a single car load, and I like it that way!

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---