[at-l] The (insurance) weasles strike again

After watching the story of the ill fated assault on Everest,
Mike and I wondered who paid the bill foe Ed Beck's
reconstructive surgeries.  How'd you like to have those costs
in your plan?  That said, I'd like to see comparisons
of couch potatoes as compared to sporters for lifetime
medical costs.  Maybe the taters just drop dead or maybe
their expenses hit while they are on medicare?

Twenty years ago, I had cancer and our share of the bails
(20%) amounted to two years income.  Insurance....
it's a good thing.  If they are gonna charge extra or exclude
people re activities, they out to do the same thing for people
who are overweight and smoke.

Yikes....what am I saying??? <g>.