[at-l] The (insurance) weasles strike again

I was afraid of that one . . . I reckon I must come out of the "bourdon
and coke closet" and confess to being a bourbon weenie who was known to
offer other thru-hkers an occasional mini bottle of Jack Black or 101
wild turkey (and a sip of coke from the can I sometimes lugged in from
town) - but only for the most dire medicinal purposes! :)

Thru-Thinker [a/k/a "thru-drinker" after a certain night in Damascus . .
)