[at-l] The (insurance) weasles strike again

well put [as he takes another sip!] - yep, it is the eternal dilemma
about coming home, or coming into a trail town, etc.  only other point I
would make about insurance companies, is the distinction I mentioned in
the other post about medical coverage, versus special event policies for
certain activities, versus standard homeowners insurance . . . I'm not
sure what the discussion is really about, since as I understand it,
nobody expects their homeowners to cover accidents on the Trail, and
most medical does cover medical costs associated with accidents on the
trail . . . the special trip insurance generally is for those wanting
some form of life insurance, and as to that, there are still a lot of
term insurance policies out there that would cover general hiking . . .

Thru-Thinker