[at-l] Taking care of busine

> Paul Magnanti wrote:
> >
> > No children, no significant other, I rent (with no

And yes, dear one, and how old are you?
Age seems to change the equation somewhat - fair warning. Perhaps
"shouldn't" make any difference in the abandon to the leap,
nonetheless,
there it is...
I was much more footloose in my 20s. Funny how our attachments
grow as we
get older.
What's interesting is to observe this civil war being fought
within...
sometimes it can be laughed at, sometimes, antacids are called
for.. but the
process continues, inexorably.

Waiting on that brother, Ron/

--