[at-l] Taking care of business

> The answer to the questions for me are the reasons I'm a section hiker.  They
> are:
>
> So, I intend to see all the woods the thru-hikers see, it's just going to
> take me til around the 2010 decade horizon.
>
> Black&blue

Looks like you're on the same timeline I'm on, and for much the same reasons.

Big difference is my wife told me to sell the business, move into a trailer, (the
kids would then be eligible for more scholarship money because of a lower
income), and thru-hike.  Instead, I've chosen to do a piece at a time.  It gives
me something to look forward to every year.  Also, when(if) I finish in 2010,
I will be able to turn around and head north on the beginning of a thru-hike,
'cause by that time, I'll be a free man.

Ron