[at-l] Re: lightweight snickers

Well, you describe exactly how I eat those little morsels. If it melts,
I get to lick the wrapper like a real thru hiker.

Frozen Snickers are a special treat. You should test this at home. Put
a Snicker or 2 in the freezer, and hide them from everyone else in the
family. When you are sure the coast is clear, retrieve the Snickers bar
and open the wrapper. It is solid. Sort of work it up and down until a
bit breaks off and allows good chewing. Yum! Keep away from crowns and
loose fillings, but otherwise it is worry free enjoyment.

When cold weather hiking, this allows the bar to last 10-15 minutes
while walking.

Bill...
<looking forward to Easter for the after Easter Snicker egg sales.
Perfect shape and size for hiking>