[at-l] Cold Questions

There is also the question of just how well can you cold condition
yourself while living in the city? It is one thing to sleep cold, but
workplace, shopping malls, theaters and everywhere else keep their
temps at current "room temperatures."

I doubt there are significant problems on joints due to cold
environment. There may even be some cardiac and other benefits from
lower ambient temperatures. Finding moderation is always a challenge.

Bill...