[at-l] Taking care of business

Jan wrote:
<<,The brain says nonono, and the body and spirit continue to execute
thru-hike plans.>>

I always thought the "pros" would have to outweigh the "cons" for me to
make a change. This infuriates my dear hubby, who knows there is a
wondering spirit beneath my practical facade. I remain steadfast to my
desire for our kids to stay put till they graduate. Your options are
difficult, but its easier if kids arent involved.  You have a perfect
home and situation that must be put aside, to realize a notion to take a
hike. But what if ya didn't ? You'd be kickin yourself in the keester
every single day of your life.  AND, ya never know..... there may just
be something even better awaiting you when you return.

Landslide (who is good at giving advice, but wont listen to her own)

multipart/mixed
  text/html
---