[at-l] Cold Questions

Fur just prefers to freeze me. His Lyme causes an INCREDIBLE amount of
sweating at night while his body is at rest. SO, we close off our
bedroom from the rest of the house, he keeps both windows open, AND a
large fan positioned to blow over the bed, kept on high at all times. In
the summer, he has the air conditioner set at 68 degrees, AND that fan
blowing. Living with lyme is such a treat!

Landslide (shivering, teeth chattering)

multipart/mixed
  text/html
---