[at-l] Warming up after hiking.

> Check out:
>
> http://www.backpackinglight.com/index/4/index.htm#Part

and from that very article:

"The primary disadvantage of Merino wool as a base layer in today's market is the lack of high quality, reliable reports of its performance in demanding conditions."

So when I said "push", I meant it. I haven't used this product under *any* trying conditions yet.

> I use Smartwool longjohns.  Bottom line:  If you "push" them to where they
> get "wet," you are not managing your layering properly.  When I manage
> layering properly, they our perform synthetic, IMHO.

Managing my layers will not matter if this layer is the only one I'm wearing and it is raining. This is just one example of "demanding conditions".

I'm glad to hear that they work for you and would love to hear as much about them as you care to share.

Thanks for the link,

d.