[at-l] RE: Class '03, al-l Noobies, Winter/snow, Michigan

Hello SquirrelGirl welcome to at-l I would send you the smashmallows =
once red sends them to me and I find out what the heck a smashmallow is. =
My fianc=E9 and I are both planed to thru-hike in the class of '03. We =
have to keep in touch, I am also in Michigan and would love to hear =
about your trip and get advice.

Class of '03 we should start a list and try to keep in touch. Send me a =
mail and I will try to keep a list of emails, which way and when =
leaving. I think this will be good for us all in planning and support =
when we get on the trail.

Snow in  Michigan just stinks right now... all you southern states are =
stealing it all!! I received snowshoes for xmas and am dieing to use =
them, but we only got about 1 or 2 inches and its all melted from the =
sun now.

Lyle, I completely feel you on the snowmobiles! Completely ruins the =
trail. I live in se Michigan. Have you tried Island Lake Rec Park? A =
nice 6.4 trail and a 10 mil not so woodsy trail. Their is some mt. =
bikers but very peaceful. Also I don't think Yankee Springs can have Rvs =
they have a lot of trails their some would look great in the snow. Maybe =
we can get some Michigan hikers together for a winter trip.

JTW

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---