[at-l] Winter and glasses

seeing the phrase "neck gaiter" reminded me of a whacky company that
made silly fleese items and called it "turtle fur" - are they still
around?  they made some pretty funky fleece "neck warmers" that you just
pulled on; not only did they work, but you were the kewlest dude around
with a lime green neck warmer made of "turtle fur!"  They also made nice
fleece toboggans and balaclavas - no itch with that patented "turtle
fur' fleece!

Thru-Thinker