[at-l] Hidden Cameras at the PARuck?

saw a great trail register entry re the PA rocks - since they are such a
wonder of the world, and since we know [from having hiked about 100
miles of 'em by the time we hit PA] that all the AT trial clubs LOVE to
build those walkways over mud, swamps, creeks, etc. - can't we convince
the feds and the ATC that the PA rocks need to be protected from all
those millions of footsteps and evil metal-tipped hiking poles?  Isn't
there a trail club that wants to take on the mighty task of preserving
the PA rocks for all generations by building wooden walkways from
Duncannon north to the state line?  Surely there is some
conservation-minded group out there just dying to get a good project for
'02! :)

Thru-Thinker

[Charter member of the "Preserve the Keystones" charitable organization
:)