[at-l] HAVE to hike - was hammock camping

awesome poem; I reckon I hike and climb because I physically can [and I
need to thank the Good Lord above for that great gift every day!];
because it satisfies something fundamental in my soul; because it allows
me to interact with others in more positive ways than anywhere else;
because it is a feeling of accomplishment; and because it triggers deep
feelings  of returning home . . .  :)

the journey IS the destination!

Thru-Thinking all the way! :)