[at-l] 2002 Thru-hikers -- Tent suggestions

Ha Ha Ha,

	Yea sure. I do good to carry my own gear and keep up with you. I wish I were doing a thru hike this year too!. I have my sites set on 2009 and a leisurely 7 month hike on the AT. Gesh I may section hike the AT again before 2009.
	I will be keeping an eye out for all you 2002 hikers. I signed up for 4 night classes this semester but it looks like I will get to work 4 ten hour days most weeks. So that means lots of three day weekends :-) yippee. I hope to make a few Trail Magic weekend trips!

Good Luck Mrs. Gorp

case