[at-l] Hammock Camping---

Orange Bug wrote:

> Don't think for a minute that David doesn't share. The comment on David
> carrying enough food for Pharoah's army was wrong. He carries enough
> for Alexander the Great and Xerxe's armies, and could probably make it
> stretch to help out Napolean.
>
> If you are camping within a quarter mile of this boy, you will find out
> what eating can be in the woods.
>
> I think he carries all of that food as a way of sneaking a huge
> surprise on his hiking companions. I'm not sure how he fits a bushel
> inside a 3500 ci backpack.

*grin*

I used to date someone who had a huge load carrying capacity.  It was
great.  If I was tired I could hand him most of the contents of my
pack, he'd load it into the seemingly bottomless pack, and off we'd
go.  He carried a gold espresso maker in there.  A grill.  A flask.
Lord only knows what else, but we sure ate well.  :)

-amy in md