[at-l] Hammock Camping---

The Hennessey I got is the 2.5 pound Expedition and it has all the strings,
but if you wish to hang it using your poles where trees are not abundant, I
assume you carry stakes as well.  I'm planning on carrying them as the
instructions call for tying off the fly to trees to the side of where you
hang it, which tells me I need four strategically placed trees rather than
two and I'm thinking that may get trickier.

I'm bringing it to the Ruck so somebody can assist me with my flaws in logic,
which are likely many.

Black&blue