[at-l] getting old mail

In a message dated 1/4/02 9:33:42 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
KarenS62@aol.com writes:

> I have heard they are. In fact, I have a few boxes of PopTart Pastry Swirls
> here if you want to try them.

You guys are killing me!! I came home perfectly okay with the being depressed
syndrome - but then I read this exchange.   Okay, for all the new listers,
someone is gonna have to go back and a) post Datto's journal url and b)
realize that POG is not the NEXT best thing since sliced bread - she's
better!!!

(and if you doubt that, attend a "support person/mail drop" workshop - you
will truly appreciate her then!!)

Red

multipart/alternative
  text/html