[at-l] Hammock Camping---

Doesn't carrying all this stuff (sunshield with fleece glued to it, or
thermarest, or whatever) negate the weight reasons for carrying a hammock in
the first place?  It would seem to me that by the time you'd gotten enough
gear to make you warm and comfortable, you may as well have carried a tent.
Am I wrong?  Am I missing something?  I thought of the hammock hangers among
us yesterday when I took a picture of a Pawley's Island hammock hanging in
the snow.  <G>  anklebear

P.S.  When I tried to reply to the message from Rob, I wasn't allowed to do
so the way we normally can.  Screens came up and asked me all these
questions.  The last question, I didn't know the answer to, something about
an internet news provider, so it wouldn't let me send the message at all.
What's that all about?  Infuriating!  I had to copy the body of the message,
paste it onto this screen, etc.  Again, infuriating!  So there!  <G>  Thanks
for letting me vent, but, seriously, I don't know why that happens and how
it can be fixed.  Help, anyone?

---